Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What are the Chances?

It really has been a pretty easy week with Rick gone, but freakish things are happening.

I mentioned earlier in the week that an inside door handle broke in our truck.

Well, today my driver side door handle broke, too.

Seriously, what are the chances of that happening 2 times in one week.

Only during a week when Rick is out of town could that happen.

Now I get to look really cool when I have to roll down my windows in order to open my truck door. Classy!!

Good thing he is coming back tomorrow! We may be trapped in my truck before the week is over!!

If you see a maroon Suburban with a woman banging on the windows on the side of the road or in a parking lot, please come open my door for me!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ok, all of my friends say it is the rule of 3. Everytime a husband deploys it all happens in threes. So, consider the good part of that statement. Only one more thing to go wrong? Hopefully not, but hopefully that is the limit. You could always hire someone to ride beside you so that they could walk around and open your door for you. Now THAT would be classy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome. Our Suburban has broken window motors, so I'm the one opening my door in drive throughs... or driving to retreat with the window open when it's 30 degrees out because it's stuck in the door! ;) We can be classy together.

    ReplyDelete