Monday, February 15, 2010

Class Valentine's Day Parties - Healthy vs. Yummy

Sam had a party on Thursday, but I don't have pictures of it because I could not attend. Cody missed his party because of the court date. So, this year, it is just the girls' pictures that I have to share. I took the girls back to school after our court date so they wouldn't have to miss their parties. They wanted Laila to come to. They loved having her with them. She enjoyed herself, too. She got lots of attention and some treats, too.
Abby playing Valentine Bingo
Now, I am not the healthiest person in the world, but I am also not the least healthy either. I think I have a balance between the two. There was a huge contrast between Lauren's and Abby's parties. I will show you what I mean.
Abby's food was string cheese, clementines, and milk
Lauren's food was make-your-own ice cream sundaes
I guess I am just thinking that for a party you could have something sweet. I felt bad for Abby. She didn't seem to mind, though.
Laila's cheesy grin
Laila enjoying popcorn in Lauren's class with her first Valentine from Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment