Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Prayers for Daddy

Rick is at a conference in Dallas that he attends every year. He has the opportunity to speak at one of the sessions this year. That session is today. On the way to school, I asked the kids if they wanted to pray for their Daddy today. Many of them did, but Isaiah's prayer stands out. Here it is:

"Dear Jesus, I pray for Daddy as he goes to doctor. I pray Daddy gets his shots. I pray Daddy gets his sticker. I pray Daddy ok. Amen."

Okay, so he is a little confused about what Rick is doing today, but his prayer is precious. It made me smile and the big kids got a good laugh with me about it.

2 comments:

  1. Isaiah...you made me giggle. I needed YOUR shot of life:) I wish I could give YOU a sticker. Love, Auntie Kelly and Maxwell

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it! I love thinking about how tickled God must get when we pray sometimes too! There's nothing quite like little ones talking to God.

    Patti

    ReplyDelete