Monday, February 15, 2010

Survival

I have decided if I am going to make it through this time while Rick is gone, I am going to have to pull out the big guns.

So, today, I went to the store and bought myself some cookie dough.

I won't be making cookies for the kids.

No, this cookie dough is for me, and I won't be cooking it either.

A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.(Traci and Elaine, you know what I am talking about. Now, if only both of you were here to enjoy it with me.)

There is nothing like good friends, a little cookie dough and a really good chick flick to make the world seem right.

2 comments:

  1. ((((((((((((LAURA))))))))))))))

    Hope the cookie dough was good :D

    Let me know if you need any help with the clan while Rick is gone :)

    See you tomorrow at MOPS!

    XO

    Kelly D <>< :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cookie dough is a girl's best friend. Scott's gone this week too, so girl scout cookies & Chamba Chai are my drugs of choice. And early bedtimes. Ahhhhhhhhhhh..............

    ReplyDelete