Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Blah!

I feel blah tonight. Not sick, just blah!

My hubby is out of town. I am an extrovert. When he is gone, I feel lonely. It is not really a bad thing. It is actually good for me if I focus my energies in the right direction. Instead, I often tend to watch too much TV and spend too much time on the computer.

I also feel blah about the circumstances of those around me. I am in relationship with a lot of people going through a lot of really tough things right now. It makes me feel sad that there is so much pain, and I feel completely helpless to do anything about it.

I just want to hear some good news. I need something to celebrate. Can anyone relate?

1 comment:

  1. I can TOTALLY hear you on the husband-out-of-town thing. I get in such a weird mood when he's gone. I feel really lonely even though he works crazy hours even when he's home. I'm praying for you. I was going to post some good news (very small, but good) then my potty-training resistant 4-year-old decided to un-potty train yesterday after 2 gorgeous weeks. I'm kind of losing it over this potty training thing. The doctor keeps telling me to be patient. Aaaaaahhhhh!! Anyway, on the serious side, so many people that I know are shouldering huge pain that it feels epidemic right now.

    Much love. May the grace and peace of our Lord Jesus Christ flood your heart this day.
    Patti

    ReplyDelete