Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Isaiah

This little guy is so full of life. He has an amazing smile, and he knows how to use it. He exhilarates me and exhausts me all at the same time. Every time we go out in public he steals the hearts of complete strangers. He needs to talk to everyone he sees. He is convinced that everything about his life is important to everyone. Yesterday, I had him at Chick-fil-a. Before we left, he felt the need to tell everyone on the playground that he was leaving to get his picture made. It was info that they could not live their day without.

He tests every boundary I give him. He is as stubborn as all get out. He is persistent. He is strong willed. He is a leader. He is passionate. He is adorable. He is funny. He is loving. He has the funniest little pout. He talks ALL DAY LONG. He is inquisitive. He is a ball of energy.
God has a plan for this little guy. I have NO DOUBT about that. We have been fighting a battle in the spiritual realm for him for the last year, and I don't expect that to end any time soon.
I love him. I can't imagine my life without him. I am so thankful that God chose me.

This boy has mischief in his eyes!!
I see this look multiple times a day.
He loves to laugh. When he is happy about something
he says, "Yippee, Yippee, Yippee."
3 years old already!
He is so handsome!
Sweet chubby cheeks

This is his scared/pouty look. Funny, isn't it?
Isaiah, you have changed my life. I am one proud mama to have you.

3 comments:

  1. (((((LAURA)))))

    Thanks for being Isaiah's Momma!!!

    I love you and am praying God's strength and patience as you help to grow Isaiah into the man of God he is destined to be!!!!

    XOXOXOXO

    KD <>< :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. He is just to much:) Can't wait until we are Springs neighbors one day, and I can see this guy playing out the window.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures! I wish I knew him in person-hopefully some day soon!

    ReplyDelete