Monday, February 1, 2010

Let the Games Begin

Rick is out of town this week.

Bad things happen around here when my husband goes out of town.

It always feels like we are attacked in unusual ways while he is gone(things break, basements flood, multiple children get horribly sick at the same time, children don't sleep well which means I don't sleep well, my truck stops working, etc.). It is not pretty.

I always have all of these big plans while he is gone to accomplish projects that I have not gotten to. Why do I think I can do MORE without his help? I end up not getting the projects done and feel like a failure.

The rough part is that he is going to be gone A LOT this month. I think he will only be home one week out of this month.

It started this morning when I was dropping the kids off at school. The door handle in the truck that they use to get out during carpool broke. Yep, what are the chances? So, now that door cannot be opened from the inside. Good times!


No comments:

Post a Comment