Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Two By Two

That is what bedtime is like tonight.

Remember that wall I mentioned earlier?

Well, at this point, my whole body is plastered up against it.

I actually feel like I have been hit by a truck, or maybe it is 6 little trucks that have run over me.

My announcement tonight was early bedtime for everyone: 7:30.

If anyone decided to be difficult or have issues with obedience before that time, I would start moving their bedtime back 30 minutes for each offense.

Lauren and Abby decided they could not get along. At 7:00 they went to bed. 2 down, 4 to go.

Since Isaiah and Laila can't tell time, they were next.

4 down, 2 to go.

I just sent Cody and Sam up to brush teeth and get in bed. Seconds later, Sam comes running downstairs crying, "Cody just pushed me into the tub, and I am soaking wet."

Really? Do we have to end the night this way? So, the last two are headed to bed at 7:30, but Cody doesn't get his book to read tonight.

Mean mommy. Tired mommy. Done mommy. 6 down, 0 to go. I dare them to get out of bed!!

Bubble bath, here I come. My husband is coming home tomorrow, and it has been over 1o days since I shaved my legs. I better go do that.

Too bad Biggest Loser isn't on tonight. I would watch it and eat ice cream!!

No comments:

Post a Comment