Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Kindness Challenge - Day 3 - My Sick Lolly

My Lolly is home sick today. My acts of kindness today are revolving around her. Sitting with her while we watch Little House on the Prairie. Making her a slushy for her sore throat. Letting her lay in my bed and watch TV. Speaking her love language, physical touch.

I would much rather sit and cuddle with her than do the cleaning that is on my list of chores today. Hey, it will just be dirty again a few minutes after I clean it. Hopefully, the hugs and cuddles with last longer and make more of an impact.

Yesterday, we came home from school, worked really hard to get all the homework checked and showers taken and had another movie night together. I really like doing special things for my kids and hope my actions this month will show them just how special they really are to me.

1 comment:

  1. Lolly,
    I am sorry that you are sick. I hope you feel better. I am looking forward to seeing you. I love you.
    Dad

    ReplyDelete