Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Haircuts

I got Cody and Sam's haircuts yesterday.

I feel so much better now.

I know that many of you cut your own kids' hair, but I just can't.

I am still scarred from the time my mom cut my hair as a child. Sorry mom, but I I have to share this story.

I can't remember why she cut it, but I remember being in the back yard. All I know is that I looked like Miss Piggy when it was done, and I have never fully recovered.

Maybe that is why I am so picky about who cuts my hair now. I want a deal, but not bad enough to have my hair all messed up.

Rick did cut Cody's hair for a while when he was little because his first haircut was such a traumatic experience. I am not joking. The kid screamed for 2 hours after it was over. That is before we knew about his sensory issues. Once we found out, it all made sense.

Then, one day, Rick did a bad cut on Cody, and we have taken him somewhere ever since that day.

Now, Isaiah is the only one with home haircuts.

I did have enough stamps saved up to get one of the cuts free and a coupon for the one that I paid for so I got out of there with 2 cuts plus tips for $12.95!! Not too bad.

Now, I just need to find a new person to cut and highlight my hair for a reasonable price. Every time I go to someone, they move away after I get used to them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment