Friday, January 22, 2010

Update on David Hames

Here is the latest update. Please pray like you never have before. We are still believing for David's safe return.

Renee Hames just talked to the State Department. 6 US rescue teams at the Hotel in "full mode," continuing to look for "accessible voids" and signs of life. 17 Americans still missing at the hotel. Pray for these rescue teams for guidance and strength. There are no additional signs of life, but people have been known to survive 14 days in these situations. Please pray!

They are now working inside the lobby where David was last seen. Making holes in the cement and clearing rubble. Searching for life as they go. Come on, David!!

My fortune cookie today said, "Good News Will Come To You From Far Away." I am praying for that to be about David's rescue!! Obviously, I trust in God, not fortune cookies, but reading that reminded me of the hope that I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment