Friday, January 1, 2010

Swimming Fun

We got 2 free family passes to go swimming. We decided to take advantage of those over Christmas break! It was a lot of fun. Here are some pics from our time:

Cody loves that his hair does this in the water
Isaiah loves to swim. He thinks the pool is his. Every time we drive by he says,
"I go to Isaiah's pool?"
Swimming Sammy
I think Laila probably drank half of the pool water.
Big Brother, Little Sister
I love the soft spot that Cody has for Laila.
Lovin' the water
Lolly and Zayzie(that is what she likes to call him)
Abby and Isaiah
I just love the rear view of Laila. I could just eat her up!!
We not only got to swim for free, but I had a $20 gift card to the cafe. I bought the kids lunch after their showers. We had all of this fun for only $8.00. Man that feels good.

1 comment:

  1. K, Sam seriously looks like a model in that photo! That face is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete