Thursday, January 7, 2010

Potty Trained, Check

I have to say, I write this post with much joy in my heart. On the other hand, I also write it with hesitation. Hopefully I won't have to take back what I am about to say.

I do believe Isaiah is potty trained. In the last week, he has only had 3 accidents. One of those was today, and I don't think it was an accident. I think it was a premeditated act of sabotage against me and all that I stand for. (Rick says I take this disobedience stuff way too personally.)

Anyway, I rejoice. I will save money, and it feels good to check that one off of my never ending, very long, impossible to accomplish it all "to do" list.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! I am rejoicing with you! 5 down, 1 to go ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, good job, Momma! I feel the same way about the many "accidents" Cosette has had... both of my kids had a week or two of "accidents" after being trained for months and I think they do it just to drive us insane!

    ReplyDelete