Monday, January 4, 2010

Isaiah-isms


Isaiah has some cute things that he is saying right now.

He calls pineapple - apple pie

Today he referred to Lauren and Abby as "the single ladies" when he said, "the single ladies messed with my blanket." Cracked me up.

He loves his Christmas jammies and calls them the "color bear jammies" instead of polar bear.

Clementines are called "clemen balls" because he prefers them whole so that he can separate the segments.

He is truly spoiled. When he lays down to sleep he wants his blankets warmed, and when he gets out of the tub, he wants a warm towel from the dryer.

He also wants us to blow his hot food for him. At the orphanage, I saw them get steaming hot bowls of food, and they would just dig right in.

I have a hunch that these are luxuries he has never experienced before.

When he is concentrating on something, he sticks his tongue out. I think that makes the work easier. :)


He is doing great with the potty. We are into day 4 of no accidents.

He is as strong willed as ever, and some days completely exhausts me. Yesterday was one of those days.

I love him, he is mine, and I am thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment