Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Random thoughts

1. I am not taking enough pictures of my kids.

2. Keeping the house clean and having only one showing in a week is really frustrating.

3. Lauren needs new tennis shoes. She is asking for Nike shoes. This is the first time any of my kids have asked for name brand clothes. She is only 9 1/2!! Let the games begin!

4. I have a friend who is adopting and leaving town very soon to go meet her baby boy!!! Yay!! Good news.

5. I love this high 60's weather today, but don't like that it will get cold and snow again!!

6. Spring break is only a few days away! Rick's mom is coming to visit.

7. I am working on my challenge for April. Details to come!! (Hint: It is food related)

8. I am sure this is the most boring post all of you have ever read!!

No comments:

Post a Comment