Friday, March 19, 2010

March Madness

March Madness is really not one of my favorite times of the year. I don't like life being all consumed by sports. I am really not a fan. Rick takes off on the first day of March Madness every year, so he was home yesterday. That was nice.
Isaiah and Laila have decided to embrace March Madness
They are all wearing their KY blue
I love the relationship these two have. I love seeing them care for each other. I love that Laila has always had Isaiah. He has been the one constant in her life. Whenever they are apart, which is rarely, they ask about the other one. I can't imagine how much harder the adjustments over the last year would have been if they hadn't had each other. They share a room. They fight with each other. They care for each other. They are truly brother and sister in every aspect.
I love how Isaiah is scrunching Laila here!

No comments:

Post a Comment