Friday, March 26, 2010

Castle Park in Woodland Park

On Monday, we took the off roading route to Woodland Park. Rick, Mary, Lauren, and Abby rode in the Jeep and I drove the Suburban with Isaiah, Laila, Cody, and Sam. There was still a lot of snow and it was treacherous at times. Let's just say that I was exhausted by the time that we got there.

Once arriving (I am told it is all about the journey), we went to the Castle Park. You see, I tend to be a destination girl not so much into the journey. I prefer the quickest way to my destination. That is why I would way rather fly than drive. Unless of course we are talking about tropical places with beaches. Then, I could drive all day taking in the beauty. Unfortunately, there is none of that here in this winter wonderland that we call home.
The Boys (Don't you love Sam's new pose?)
Sam the Man
Laila Bear
Cody Chillaxin'
I like to call this one, "A Boy and His Funyons"
The Whole Crew with Grandma
The Big Kids (There is that pose again)
Me and my boy
Lollipop
Abby doo ya
After the park, we headed to Dairy Queen
Laila enjoyed her ice cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment