Thursday, March 11, 2010

Exhausted, But Hopeful

The house is ready!

I am just waiting on the sign and the key lock box for our door.

Now, if someone could just come buy it in the next 10 minutes, that would sure make my life a lot easier.

Heck, after seeing how good it can look, I might want to buy it again.

I am heading to a women's retreat this weekend with church.

It couldn't come at a better time.

After spending most of Feb. with Rick gone and then the last 3 weeks getting this house ready, I am exhausted. My body literally aches.

I can't wait to get away, sleep a lot, spend some time alone and with other women, and see what God has to say to me.

As I said in a previous post, this feels like a big year. I hope this weekend will be a time for me to hear from God about what that means.

And, if you think about it, pray for my husband. Not only will he have the children by himself, but he is fighting sickness right now.

1 comment:

  1. Goodness, girl. I can hardly get my house ready to have people over for dinner. You have accomplished much and I hope you have refreshing weekend with much sleep.

    ReplyDelete