Monday, March 29, 2010

One of Those Days

Today is just going to be "one of those days."

It is so hard to get going after a break.

It was a rough morning.

I got everyone out the door and to school, but I suspect there were some casualties along the way.

We have had some really lazy mornings around here over the last week.

Having to get up early, get dressed, eat breakfast, and leave this house in condition to be shown if called upon was not an easy task.

It almost sent me over the edge when Lauren said, "Mom, can I look on the internet to answer some questions on my homework?"

"REALLY! YOU HAVE HOMEWORK THAT YOU ARE WAITING UNTIL NOW TO DO?"

That just set the tone for the whole day.

Now, the little ones are down for their nap.

I am going to eat lunch ALONE, read my Bible, and have some time to regroup before picking up the troops from school.

The rest of the day doesn't have to be "one of those days," and I am determined to do everything in my power to change this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment