Saturday, March 27, 2010

My Pet Peeves

For some reason, I am feeling a little grumpy today.

Maybe it is because I see spring break slipping away and real life approaching.

We have done a lot of relaxing this week. I am not ready for that to end.

Now, I have to get this house back in order and hit the ground running on Monday morning.

Hopefully we will start to have some showings now that spring break is over. There is nothing more irritating than keeping the house clean for showings and then not having any!!

In the spirit of grumpiness, I thought I would share some of my pet peeves with you. Enjoy!

1. Hair stuck in the soap.

2. Crumbs in the butter.

3. Random socks and shoes lying around my house.

4. Toothpaste on the bathroom counter.

5. Everyone using my island as a dumping ground for their things.

6. Stepping in something wet with socks on.

7. Stepping on something mushy with bare feet.

8. Children taking their bibs off while eating and getting food all over themselves.

9. 7 people all talking to me at the same time.

10. Computer problems.

Okay, now that I have brightened your day, maybe I can let go of these grumpies. Funny, while I was typing this, I got invited to a friend's house tonight to watch a chick flick. Maybe that is just what I need to get rid of the blues.

No comments:

Post a Comment