Sunday, July 18, 2010

Today

McDonalds.(to get caramel Frappes for the girls. Have you tried them, they are really good.)

Church.

Papa Murphys.(to get supper for tonight)

McDonalds.(to get caramel Frappes for the boys.)

Home.

Lunch.

Walgreens.(to pick a redbox movie up for "movie night" tonight.)

Albertsons.

Walmart.

King Soopers.

Home.

Unload.

Dinner.

Walgreens.(the movie had a scratch so we had to return it for another.)

Home.

Little Kids to bed.

Movie Night with big kids.

One really exhausted mom who can't seem to keep her eyes open.

4 more days.

4 more days, people.

2 comments:

  1. You sure do spend a lot of time at the grocery store...my mom probably did too with us having 6 kids. I just don't remember!

    Hang in there, Laura.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Payday was Friday. I've been doing the grocery cycle as well. It just makes me hurt physically. I think seeing your list made me dizzy.....4 more days!

    ReplyDelete