Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Laila's Bday Gifts

Laila opened her bday gifts once we returned home. She got lots of fun stuff!!
She's ready
A new swimsuit and cover up from Papa and Grammy
She looks thrilled, doesn't she?
Some clothes from Papa and Grammy
A pillow from Grandma with a silk pillow case for her hair!
Some books from Mommy and Daddy
Doll stroller set from Mommy and Daddy
She loves it!!
She also got some hair bows from Papa and Grammy, a Walmart gift card from Grandma, some pajamas from Abby, and some money from her Aunt Kim and Uncle Andrew. The Goads got her a really cute dress that I can't wait to see her in. She really racked up on the gifts.

I have some really cute video clips of Laila that I am trying to figure out how to download so that you can all see her cute personality at this age. We'll see. I am not that tech savvy.

2 comments:

  1. I was with Rick in Swazi in Feb 2010. I am so joy filled to see what God is doing with yall. Blessing and favor on you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! She has come to life over the past year and these pictures are great at showing some of her faces. Love the doll stroller set!

    ReplyDelete