Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Stayin' Alive

We are still alive.

Rick is now sleeping and will wake up in about 6 hours to begin the trek home.

The team will have to drive the 4-6 hours from Swaziland to Johannesburg.

They will then leave Africa at 5:00 PM Africa time.

They will fly for 18 hours and arrive in D.C. around 5:30AM Eastern time.

When I wake up Thursday morning, I should be able to talk to him!!! I can't wait to hear that they have returned to the U.S.

If everything goes as scheduled, the team should arrive in Denver around 10:00 AM!!!

I can see the end in sight. We are on the homestretch.

If the past proves to be any indicator, the next 43 hours will be emotional, exhausting, and chaotic. Rick will be tired, too! : )

It will all be worth it when we have him home with us and get to hear all about what God did on this trip.

We all cannot wait to have him home and give him big hugs and kisses!!

1 comment:

  1. I think you and I should go to Swazi next time! I am now planning Keith's 2nd Swazi trip in one year. Hmmmmm. I know I'll get to go... sometime!

    ReplyDelete