Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Today

I went shopping at 4 stores with 6 children.

Cody's football camp schedule got changed so I had to totally rearrange and coordinate for that for the rest of the week.

Our basement flooded(and I mean really bad this time) for the second day in a row.

I had an appt. today that was good, but always challenges me emotionally.

Enough said.

I can't tell you how excited I am that I get a night alone in a hotel on Friday night(yes, you read that right, just me staying in a hotel all by myself, pure heaven). One of the best Mother's Day gifts I could ever receive. I am cashing it in!!!



3 comments:

  1. Oh Laura, what a wonderful Mother's Day gift. I think I will ask for that next year. Solitude is such a beautiful thing during this very busy time of our lives. Have a wonderful, blessed night!
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. what a day. so glad you have friday to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope that get away was good for you. I LOVE nights alone in hotels...maybe I need to cash in on one soon too?

    ReplyDelete