Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Surviving

That hotel getaway was soooo relaxing and good for me.

Why, oh why don't the effects of it last longer?

Rick is out of town this week, again.

My house looks as though a tornado, wait, I take that back. My house looks as though 6 tornadoes hit it.

School begins a week from this Thursday.

My kids need some time away from each other.

I thought my big freezer in the garage was going out today. My fingers are crossed. I prayed over that thing. Either the door had been left ajar, or my prayer appears to have worked. : ) At this point, ice is beginning to form in an ice tray I put in there.

Cantaloupe is really good this time of year. I am talking melt-in-your mouth kind of good.

I found Throwback Pepsi at the grocery store this week!!! It has real sugar in it! I know that is bad for me, too. At least it is not High Fructose Corn Syrup.

I am getting my hair cut tomorrow.

"Healer" has become the song that is running through my head these days.

I am tired.

Do I sound a little delirious?


No comments:

Post a Comment