Thursday, August 19, 2010

First Day of School - Morning Aftermath

I bet you thought you were going to see a sweet picture of my children in their school uniforms. Don't worry, those are coming. I just had to share some "real" life with you first. This is what my kitchen looked like after everyone ate breakfast and made their lunches this morning. The really sad part is this is after I scrambled to put away all the perishable foods that were left out.

Now, don't you all feel better after seeing our mess. I know I feel better when I realize I am not the only person whose house is not perfect all the time. It's my service to you. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, someone forgot to pack their watermelon in their lunch box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless you. I feel like that's what mine looks like all the time. But your pancakes are making my cold cereal look bad! ;)

    ReplyDelete