Thursday, August 19, 2010

Made Me Laugh

I just had to share the comment on my last post that made me laugh so hard I almost peed my pants. Here it is:

Lori Kennedy said...
Hey, someone forgot to pack their watermelon in their lunch box!

Thanks, Lori. I needed that laugh.

I could not get the picture out of my mind of one of my kids walking into school with that watermelon.

I mostly thought about Sam because he is the littlest of the school kids and ate lunch at school for the first time today. He would be the kid that would want to take the watermelon.

As a matter of fact, he actually bought me a watermelon for my birthday one year!! That made me laugh, too.

It was one of those baby watermelons, and Rick said the minute Sam saw it, he knew that was the perfect gift for me!

My fridge is so full right now, that I couldn't fit it in. It is quite a prominent fixture in that second picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment