Monday, August 23, 2010

Not Much To Say

I haven't posted in a few days. We had the craziness of school starting on Thursday.

Then, there was football practice and a picnic for Cody. Rick did tons of outside work.

The night ended with a really refreshing time with friends. The kids clicked with their kids. It was easy and comfortable. It was one of those times for me that I needed, badly.

Sunday was non stop as well. Church. A picnic with Lauren's class. A Swazi team picnic.

We met with all those that went on this year's Swazi trip. That was good, too.

Talking about Swaziland and hearing how God has impacted them through the trip is like food to my soul. It is good to be around others who get it.

Hearing their hearts brought tears to my eyes, and even after 4 1/2 years, I am broken. I am not going to get over this one. It is who I am. It is a part of me.

I don't know what God has in store. I believe He is working. I am begging Him to reveal His plan.

I started out by saying there was not much to say, but it doesn't really take a lot of words to say a lot. There is a lot going on in my heart. Enough said.

Oh, I have to say that this "quick" post(that should have taken a couple of minutes) took me almost 20 min. because of the various fights I had to referee, owies I had to kiss, and questions I had to answer. I'm just sayin'. I must go now and referee another little disagreement.



No comments:

Post a Comment