Saturday, April 3, 2010

Let the Festivities Begin!!


We have lots of Easter traditions. It is almost as big as Christmas around here.

This is also our first Easter together as a family, pretty special.

We are having to maneuver our Easter traditions around house showings so we are packing most of them in to this afternoon and evening. (Normally we would do one each day for a few days to make it more of an Easter Week.)

I look forward to sharing pictures with you of the things we do to remember Christ's death and resurrection. It really is the basis for all that we believe and how we live our lives. It gives us the hope that we need to continue.

Whether we are broken or mending or whole,(which I am not sure any of us will attain until heaven) Jesus is truly the answer for our lives(I hesitate to use those exact words because they have become so cliche).

I feel joyful this year. This season reminds me of the miracles that God has done in our family over the last year. It has been so amazing to see and feel His hand work in my life over the last year in such incredible ways. I am a different person. I am a person who fears a little less and trusts a little more. My faith has grown and my desire to follow with reckless abandon has increased.

No comments:

Post a Comment