Saturday, April 3, 2010

Coloring Easter Eggs

We reserve this tradition for the big kids. If you still take a nap, then you miss out on this one. I think it is best that way. I have scary visions of what coloring Easter eggs would be like with Isaiah and Laila.
Before
The crew
Cody and his Dallas Cowboys' Egg
Lauren and mama egg
Sam's egg. Honestly, he really just wanted to eat them.
I stopped him at 2.
Abby's princess egg and her rapper son.
Princess Purple, Eggy Mac, and TruEgg - by Abby
A family of eggs:(by Lauren)
Dad, Jannette, Alvin & Theodore(the twins), and Mom (from left to right)
Family Vacation at a Theme Park
Riding Bumper cars
This tradition is getting easier and less stressful as the kids get older. They are able to help me set it up, do it, and clean it up. I can't tell you how many eggs were cracked in the process. I always make way more than I plan to let them do. All of the cracked eggs get made into deviled eggs for Easter Lunch.
The Aftermath

I have been told the the adventures of the egg family will be continuing. I should have more pics later of their family vacation.

2 comments:

  1. Love it TONS! Your kids are so creative! They'll always remember doing this together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe how beautiful your family's eggs are. Seriously, they rock. They put ours to shame. But we had fun, even with a wild 3 year old! =)

    ReplyDelete