Monday, April 12, 2010

Crazy Days Ahead

June 13. That is the day that I am focusing on.

That is when our vacation begins.

If I think about all that has to happen between now and then, I get dizzy and a bit panicked.

It is not all bad stuff, there is just a lot, and I am responsible for a lot.

I would love to know why the schools make April and May so crazy.

Field trips + Field days +concerts + Teacher Appreciation Week = busy days and empty wallets.

Then, I think of my friends who are going through difficult circumstances: death, cancer, infidelity, painfully waiting for adopted children etc.

I am reminded that my complaints are really petty.

I am reminded that God is in control.

I am reminded to take one day at a time.

Sometimes I have to give myself pep talks.

Today was on of those days.

Now, I think I will go eat a marshmallow bunny.

1 comment:

  1. You can do it. Hang in there. This too shall pass.

    And, for the record, I think that a marshmallow bunny is an excellent remedy for most any situation. :)

    ReplyDelete