Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Duds

Can I just tell you how hard it is to take a picture of 6 children and get everyone to look at the right time? It only worsens when a child or two develops an attitude. That was the case with Laila on Easter. She really did not desire to have her picture made in any way, shape or form. If only you could have witnessed the "photo session" I did with the kids in front of the house before we left for church. I am sure to the casual observer, it was hilarious. Not so much to the mama trying to get a decent picture of her kids.

You see, I worked hard to put together these outfits. I had to make sure everyone had the proper shoes, that each of the girls had sweaters because we live in CO, and that I let them have some say in their outfit choice. I only have maybe one more year of this before Cody will outgrown the matchy matchy outfits. He doesn't love it now, but tolerates it. I try to keep the clothes acceptable to him so that he doesn't refuse.
The Single Ladies (Laila has an attitude in this picture)
The men
The Fam(Don't we look like colorful Easter Eggs?)
Hunting Eggs
Love this little guy

Abby Doo
Lolly
Sammy(sorry about the shadows)
Code
My attempt at an artsy picture.
She is so pretty in purple.
After Easter lunch at the Williams' house along with many others, ALL of the kids(over 20 children) had a big Easter egg hunt. It was so much fun, and I am so thankful the weather cooperated this year. It is usually VERY COLD on Easter here. It was a great day!!

1 comment:

  1. Laura and Rick,

    What a beautiful family God has given to the two of you.

    ReplyDelete