Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Just One Of Those Days

Isaiah is in a mood today.

It has taken me off guard a bit because I can usually tell by the look in his eyes when he wakes up that we are going to have a hard day.

The look did not appear until later this morning.

So far, he has driven a little car into the wall after being told not to, hidden from me while being called over and over, bit Sam, scratched Laila, and peed on my chair.

Any of these events by themselves are pretty typical, but when they come rapid fire one after the other at me, I know I am in for a challenge.

Thankfully, lunch is almost finished, and I get a couple of hours to reload my arsenal.

That is, if he takes his nap today(who knows what kind of battle nap time will be!)

1 comment:

  1. He PEED on your chair????? hahahahahahahahaha..... O Isaiah, you are giving your mommy a run for her money!

    ReplyDelete