Thursday, April 1, 2010

Challenge Woes

I already miss flavored drinks(diet soda and crystal light peach tea). I know, I am so lame to already be complaining.

These drinks have been staples of my diet over the past 9 months.

When I couldn't handle anything else in my stomach, sweet drinks settled it down.

Now, I am addicted to them and miss them even though this is only the first day.

I know that Hansen's soda is all natural without High Fructose Corn Syrup or Artificial Sweeteners. I want to save that as a treat option, not an everyday drink that I consume.

Having the juice from the juicer today helped some, but didn't fully satisfy the craving.

Does anyone have suggestions for any other yummy, flavored drinks that fit my guidelines?

4 comments:

  1. Do you like Ginger ale? Ginger is so good for the tummy and you could find some natural varieties of that. Just a thought...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Xing Tea. Its green & black tea flavored with honey or cane sugar. It comes in lots of yummy natural flavors like peach, lemon & raspberry (my fave). It comes in a big pop top can and its around $1 for a 24 oz can. Come over if you want to try it. I can nurse one all day when I need a treat!! =) 60 calories per serving - 3 servings in a can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We LOVE Izze drinks! They come in lots of great fruit flavors. And, I just checked, if you go to their website you can get a coupon for 75 cents off to try one. www.izze.com

    Hope you enjoy them!

    ~Nannette

    ReplyDelete
  4. I buy really cheap plain seltzer water at King Soopers. It's less than a dollar for a liter. For a sweet drink, I mix in some fruit juice concentrate (all natural, of course). I like it, but then I'm a bit warped with all my crazy allergies. Don't know how it would taste to a real person!

    ReplyDelete