Friday, September 24, 2010

Wedding Prep

I finally have some pictures from my getaway. I had no idea that I could put them on my computer through the SD card instead of having to use my cord. Wow! What a new revelation for me.
Me on the airplane
Okay, so I didn't get pictures with either of the friends that I got together with. Today, while out to lunch with my mom, my friend, Michelle(but I like to call her "Moshelle") came to the same restaurant. Since I forgot to take a picture last night I took a picture of her with me today!! We have lots of fun memories from our youth group years. She hasn't changed a bit either. (Do you feel better now, Michelle?)
"Moshelle" and me
My mom and me at lunch
Then, we had an awesome treat courtesy of my soon-to-be sister in law, manicures and pedicures. It was so nice. I actually talked to a friend on the phone during that time and she said, "You sound so relaxed." Well, let me tell you, I was. It was wonderful, and now I have some really nice looking toenails and fingernails.

BEFORE
AFTER
The evening was spent at Brian and Ashley's rehearsal. Everyone there was so exhausted from the decorating they had been doing all day. We had some BBQ and then they did a couple of quick run throughs for tomorrow evening.
The lovely, but very tired couple
Tomorrow will be more decorating, getting ready, pictures, wedding, and reception. It will be a full day. I am looking forward to being a part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment