Monday, September 20, 2010

Hit By A Truck

I feel like I have been hit by a truck today.

Our weekend was good, really good.

I am so thankful for our time away.

I got some good sleep.

We did lots of talking, really deep "figuring out your calling" and "what is really important in life" kind of talking.

The kids did remarkably well. The big kids were helpers, and the little ones do not seemed to be traumatized by our being gone.

That is a huge improvement over our trip 6 months ago. It is good to see some progress.

The last week has been an emotional roller coaster with some really high highs and some really low lows.

I didn't sleep well at all last night, and I am feeling the effects of it today.

I am leaving town on Wed. I am going to KY to my brother's wedding. I will be gone until Monday, and I am taking no one with me!!!

I am very excited about the trip, but feel like there is a whirlwind of things to do between now and then.

Being away will be very therapeutic for me. I am looking forward to some good ole' southern food and hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment