Monday, September 6, 2010

Our Day

We slept in today. It was a good thing since I didn't sleep very well last night or the night before or the night before that.

I hate it when I get in these bad sleep night ruts. I am praying it will end very soon.

We had a cookout with family friends today. The time was very life giving and encouraging. Just what we needed.

As Rick was taking the cover off his new grill, Laila was jumping up and down saying,"meat, meat." She is his little grillin' cheerleader and has the same love for meat as her daddy.

We ordered pizza for dinner tonight, and caught up on 2 weeks worth of America's Got Talent as a fam. We are WAY behind.

I also baked 1 1/2 dozen gluten free banana chocolate chip muffins for Cody, 2 1/2 dozen chocolate chip muffins for the other kids, and an egg casserole and breakfast danish for MOPs tomorrow.

Now, who would like to come clean my kitchen?

Did I mention that I have MOPs tomorrow? I am so excited to start it up again. I really do love it and get the privilege of being a Discussion Group Leader this year!!

So, even if you weren't planning to come, please come tomorrow!!! It is not too late. We would love to have you, and you will get a yummy breakfast!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment