Thursday, September 2, 2010

Personal Trainer

Abby has decided to put Sam, Isaiah, and Laila on an exercise program. It was so funny tonight watching her in the yard tonight giving them instructions.
I would hear her say things like, "Okay, that was pretty good. Now, go get yourself a drink and come back ready to run some more."
She led them in stretches and drills.
She kept notes on her clipboard and sent reports home to
their mom(that would be me).
At one point, after taking a drink, I heard Isaiah say,
"Okay, Abby, I am ready to run again."
When it was all over, I looked over their reports. I asked Laila what she did outside with Abby. She said, "I running." It was hilarious.

If you need to get in shape, I am sure Abby would be willing to help you out for a small fee!!

1 comment:

  1. Love this! Joseph gives Elijah nutritional advice now about drinking water and such. I wonder if he'll have Elijah pumping iron soon....

    ReplyDelete