Sunday, September 26, 2010

Lauren's Soccer Season Begins

*UPDATE* - I just found out Lauren won her game on Saturday while I was in KY. Yay! M&Ms!

This is Lauren's first year to play Pride Soccer. She is excited to start up the season. Her team is called the M&M's. These pictures are from their first game.
All lined up and ready to go
Lauren is on the left.
Lauren on the left again.
Ready to go in.
I am trying to teach Rick that taking pictures at a game is about way more than what happens on the field. It is about the fans, too.
Lauren's biggest fans.
They were yelling, "Go, Lolly, Go!"
So far, they have had a rough season, no wins. Hopefully we will have a "w" before the season is over. She is having fun even when they don't win.

1 comment:

  1. Awww... my little sister used to call me Lolly too.... so sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete