Wednesday, September 8, 2010

September Challenge

I realize it is already Sept. 8th and I haven't said anything about my challenge for this month.

Honestly, it has been easy up to this point. We have a lot of food in our house between freezers and pantries. Finding food to feed the fam has been fairly doable.

There is one thing that has been nice. I haven't been grocery shopping. Now that makes my days easier for sure.

Each week I usually go to at least 4 stores to get the best deals at each one. Sometimes I go to as many as 7!!

My freezer in the garage that needs to be defrosted is very close to being empty enough for me to transfer everything left to my fridge freezer. That is a good thing. The big freezer has so much ice built up in it that I can barely fit food in it.

So, a week into this challenge, I haven't spent what I normally would have and I am accomplishing my goal. Yay!!

How is it going for you? I know that some of you are joining me in this one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment