Saturday, September 25, 2010

Do I really look that old?

We spent the morning helping to get everything ready for Brian and Ashley's reception. It is really going to be beautiful, and I can't wait to share pictures.

In case some of you don't know. I am 10 years older than my brother. That would make him 15!?! :)(just joking)

Last night, someone came up to me at the rehearsal and asked if I was his mom!!!!!

REALLY????

Do I look old enough to have a 28 year old son????(In case you are math challenged, that means I am 38.)

I so hope not. I am still struggling with the fact that I am old enough to have 12 year old son.

I spoke to everyone this morning to see how things were going.

My mom asked if anyone was crying for me.

My answer, "Do you mean besides Rick? No, the kids are fine."

1 comment:

  1. I saw your pics in your last post and thought "how can someone that young have so many kids!" :) I would have guessed early 30's.

    :)

    ReplyDelete