Sunday, December 13, 2009

Weary

I am weary today. Too weary to even think about a real post. I only write it because my guess is that many of you may feel the same way. So, I am going to go sit in my big, comfy chair and veg. I am not going to be productive, and I am hoping I can figure out a way to not cook dinner tonight. Hey, maybe it will be cereal and toast for dinner night. That can be thrilling if it is a yummy cereal!!

We have a big week ahead. It is the last week before the kids are out of school and the last week before Rick is off work for the rest of the year!!!!! (I don't think I can put enough exclamation points to really emphasize how glad I am about this.) There is much to do, teacher gifts, parties to prepare for, and to top it all off, on Friday, we have a little guy turning 3. So, I rest this afternoon in order to survive this week.

2 comments:

  1. That is really funny that you said toast and cereal for dinner, because I sat down and read this my kids are currently eating toast and cereal for dinner ;). We get to give ourselves a little slack once in a while

    ReplyDelete