Thursday, December 3, 2009

Reading Boy

Sam read his first book on Tuesday. He was so proud. It was one of those moments in time that I will never forget. It was one of those moments that make me so thankful that I get to be the one to pick him up from school every day and help him with his work.

Kindergarten has been harder for Sam than he expected. That has thrown him a curve ball. The confidence that reading this book gave him was unbelievable. It was like a little confidence vitamin to his discouraged soul. I am proud of you, Sam and all of your hard work. You have grown by leaps and bounds over the last 3 months!!

1 comment:

  1. O sweet little Sammy. I just love that boy. Please tell him how much we looooooooooooooove him and how proud we are of his great accomplishment. Reading is a VERY big deal - congratulations sweet Sam!

    ReplyDelete