Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A Semi-Quiet House

It snowed last night. So, Rick took Cody, Lauren, Abby, and Isaiah sledding. I hate sledding!! I hate snow and cold and bundling up. Yes, I know I live in CO, crazy.

So, here I am with Laila and Sam. Sam is completely occupied playing video games. He doesn't get the chance to do that uninterrupted very often. I thought, "Oh, I will get so much done." Well, Laila cried and cried when she saw them leave. She usually occupies herself really well, but right now she just brought a book to me and is sitting in my lap as I type this. She needs me. This time last year, I would give anything to have her in my arms. So, the work will have to wait. I am going to go right now and read a book to my darling baby girl and bask in the fact that she is mine and we are together.

No comments:

Post a Comment