Friday, December 25, 2009

The Offering

2 weeks ago, Cody, Lauren, Abby, and Sam participated in our church's Christmas program called "The Offering." In addition to being in the kids' choir, Cody sang a duet with one of his best friends, Harrison, and Abby had a speaking part. This was Sam's first year to be a part of the program. I love seeing my kids singing and using the talents God has given them.

Cody and Harrison doing their duet in "Deck the Halls"
Abby saying her part in Luke 2
Lauren and Abby in the kids' choir
Sam in the blue plaid scarf
One of my favorite parts of the program was when they sang "Offering." The kids were given the opportunity to worship however they wanted. Some knelt, others raised their hands, and some closed their eyes. I love seeing children worship God without reservation.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great program. I love seeing children worship too!

    ReplyDelete