Thursday, December 3, 2009

Hair Obsessions

Isaiah is obsessed with hair. From the day we met, he has loved my hair. He loves to touch it, brush it, feel it when it is wet, and he watches me fix it with great fascination. I have said many time that I think he will be a hair stylist when he gets older. Now the girls have taken that one too far. Today when I was in the kitchen, Isaiah came running in saying, "Mommy, look at me. I'm pretty." This is what I saw, Isaiah with a bow in his hair. He insisted that I take a picture, and I figured you would enjoy getting a good laugh with me. I have always told my girls I wish that one of them would go to cosmetology school so that they could cut, color, and style my hair for free. Maybe that dream is just going to look a little different than I had originally envisioned! :)

2 comments:

  1. Nope. That boy is going to be a preacher. But the hair obsession is pretty cute.....

    ReplyDelete