Monday, October 19, 2009

Soccer Saturdays


Lauren and Cody have been playing soccer. We have spent the last several Saturdays at soccer games. Lauren's games are early in the morning and they are COLD!! I took a few pictures at the last game.
I cannot keep coats, gloves, and blankets on these two kids.

I don't have any trouble keeping Sam warm.

Laila and her Daddy

Laila was getting restless. The solution: food. She was much happier with fritos.

A really bad picture of the game. You may not even be able to pick Lauren out.
Okay, so honestly, I don't get to see a lot of the game. There is a lot of action going on where I sit. 5 kids to manage, 2 of which are high maintenance, while trying to get a glimpse of Lauren playing. I realized when the game was almost over that I had not taken any pictures of Lauren playing. I ended up with two, and they were not good. So, that is what you get. Maybe I will be a better photographer when I am less distracted.

I am just praying that some day, we will be here long enough in the summer to actually play a sport where the spectators are warm. I am glad that Sam and Cody are basketball players. I am not a fan of fall/winter/spring outdoor sports in CO.

1 comment:

  1. gotta love outdoor soccer. :)
    is lauren the one about to kick the ball?!?

    ReplyDelete