Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Our First Laundry Injury

The kids have been doing their laundry now for a few weeks. It has been going well. There have been a few "teachable moments" along the way, but today, Sam learned the most valuable lesson so far. He was digging down in the bottom of the washer and got his head stuck between the agitator and the side of the washer. He was suspended in midair trying to get out. I was laughing so hard. He was crying and laughing at the same time. It was hilarious. His ears were in the way. He kept saying, "Call Daddy and have him come help." I finally got him out. His ears were red and he said, "I thought you were going to pull my head off. " Do not try this at home!!

4 comments:

  1. Hilarious! hahahahahahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just awesome! Oh my goodness...I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved that :) So funny! I have a great picture of Knox like that when he got stuck in a toy box and his pants also were around his knees because they were too big.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am trying not to laugh but ... it is so funny! I am thankful he's OK! Whew...

    ReplyDelete