Thursday, October 22, 2009

Jammie Lovin' Family

We are a jammie family. If we are home, we most likely have our pajamas on. My kids just immediately go put on their pajamas when they get home from school. It is comfy and cozy, and I like it, especially in the winter. In fact, one of our Christmas traditions each year is matching pajamas for Christmas morning. (Don't tell anybody, but I won't let the kids put them on until Christmas morning because I am afraid someone might pee, poop, or vomit in them and mess up my photo shoot for the morning.)

Isaiah is especially fond of pajamas. He wants to pick out which ones he will wear and doesn't always understand why he has to take them off to get dressed in the morning. Some days for nap time, he will even change into his pajamas even though he knows he will have to get dressed again to go get the kids from school. I don't know if he ever wore pajamas before he joined our family. Maybe that is why he likes them so much. Now, he is a pretty big fan.

2 comments:

  1. The Whites LOOOOOOOVE Jammies too (sale at Kohl's - adult fleece jammie pants for $10). I love my mental picture of the cozy Clapps in their jammies relaxing after a long day of madness! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for jammies. Can't wait for the Christmas pic! I miss cozy jammies. When we were a Colorado family I was totally into my flannel. Soooo jealous!

    ReplyDelete