Thursday, October 15, 2009

Here we go!

Cody woke up with a fever this morning. Up until this point we have been really healthy, and I have been keeping my fingers crossed. That is no longer the case. This is so much more than one of my children being sick. This has the potential to paralyze my life for quite a while if it goes through all 8 of us. So, we are pumping good stuff into our bodies, we are washing our hands until they are raw, and I am using the Antibacterial wipes like a mad woman. Please pray that this is contained to him and especially that my mom does not get it while she is here. This is my first winter to deal with sickness in a family of 8!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Do you have Kick Ass Immune Activator? (That is its actual name, by the way). Its a liquid herbal immune builder and it WORKS. We swear by it at our house - its NOT an old wives tale! You can buy it at Vitamin Cottage, Whole Foods or Sunflower market in the immune section. Its by Wish Garden herbs in a small brown dropper bottle. Honestly, I'm not making it up. I actually have quite a few flu-busting home remedies up my sleeve if you are interested!

    I'm so so so sorry Cody is sick. I will be praying hard that he heals quickly and that the germs are contained. Let me know if you need any help with the littler ones - seriously. We are sick here too, but mending.

    Hugs friend! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete